• 07:48
I consider that man’s health depends on his mode of life. To prevent the diseases it’s necessary to keep some simple regulations: to go in for sports, to eat carefully, to take a rest and to walk frequently in the open air. I’m fifteen years old and the last three years I do my morning exercises. It inspirits and gives strength to me for a whole day. I add dousing with cold water in winter. 

I think that conditioning to the cold is the main method for preserving my health. My favourite winter sports are cross-country skiing and skating. I prefer to run in the park and play tennis in summer. I go to the swimming pool twice a week the whole year round. Swimming increases the respiratory system. I also try to observe a day regimen. Every day I go to bed and get up at approximately the same time. I give special attention to meals. I don’t eat fatty and high-calorie foods and I don’t drink heavily gas-cut beverages. 

At my time of life some peers smoke and drink alcohol but I think that it’s dangerous for a human organism and sooner or later it will be injurious to our health. I think that everybody must begin to take care of his health in his youth because it’s easier to take care of our health than to recover it.

ПЕРЕКЛАД

Я вважаю, що здоров'я людини залежить від її способу життя. Для того щоб не хворіти, потрібно дотримуватися кількох простих правил: займатися спортом, правильно харчуватися, повноцінно відпочивати і частіше бувати на свіжому повітрі. Мені 15 років, і з них 3 останні роки я роблю вранці зарядку. Це надає мені бадьорості і сил на весь день. Взимку я додаю обливання холодною водою.

 Вважаю загартовування найголовнішим способом збереження здоров'я. Мої улюблені зимові види спорту це біг на лижах і катання на ковзанах. Влітку я віддаю перевагу бігати в парку і грати у великий теніс. Цілий рік я відвідую басейн два рази на тиждень. Плавання зміцнює дихальну систему. Також я намагаюся дотримуватися режиму. Я лягаю і встаю в один і той же час кожен день. Особливу увагу я приділяю харчуванню. Я не їм жирну і висококалорійну їжу, і не п'ю сильно газованих напоїв. 

У моєму віці деякі однолітки вже курять і вживають алкогольні напої, але я вважаю, що це є руйнівним для організму і якщо не зараз, то в майбутньому обов'язково позначиться на здоров'ї. Мені здається, що кожна людина повинна починати дбати про своє здоров'я в молодості, так як уберегти здоров'я простіше, ніж повернути його. 

Популярні твори